togbean's place

Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK

Introducing Edith, for Marti - hope you enjoy! She'll be shipped out today :)


Idn't she cute! - (btw, "Idn't" is NOT misspelled, its an Ursula thing - Mom's and little Mermaid fans, you know what I mean)


Sorry for the shot up the old girls' skirt but I just luh-huv the button feet :)


The Hubby says her beak is too duck-like. Hmmmm....


Edith, post rhinoplasty


For those of you wondering about size, MS. Chicken Edith is:
5 1/2" high, 8 1/2" at the head, 4" wide, and 7" long. She is just about the same size as Chicken Betty but twice as large as Chickens Agnes and Maude.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

Chicken Edith is so freaking awesome I can't even begin to express it...thanks again, so much. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival. She'll keep me company through the long lonely winter ahead!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family