togbean's place

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

And Then There's Maude

Meet Chicken Maude
I sort of have this thing for making chickens right now. I've decided to give them all church lady names, I'm mulling over fabric choices for Chicken Cora right now :) I tried a different tail and crest on this one - I'm still experimenting with stuff.

Sorry for the indignant shot up her underside but I love the little pearl buttons.
We have a B-day party tonight for the pink monkey girl - Swiss Miss. I'm making a banana for the monkey this afternoon, I'll have pics tomorrow and maybe pics of the ipod scarves as well.


We were at my Mom and Sis' place last night for dinner and to visit with Gramcracker one more time before she heads back to Florida till the spring. The kids vanished upstairs at one point and we caught them in mid-dress up mode. This is my nephew, Buddy, as a spy - you can't see the cool red lazer shooting out from his glasses. And the Bean behind him as a knight.


No words. You should have felt the dark-knight vibe!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

I need one of these chickens. Any chance they'll end up on Etsy?

9:22 AM  
Blogger ChickenBetty said...

I'm hammering out the details of the design and the pattern pieces, but Yes! I hope to have some Church Lady Chickens in the shop by Halloween!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

That is fantastic news! Can't wait, seriously. Loving these chickens.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family