togbean's place

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Too Much Time On My Hands

I have promised pics of all the great stuff we got at the flea market a few weeks ago like this, and these, here is the last one - a shoe shine stand.









Idn't it cute! I was hoping that it was small enough to fit next to the Grumble's bed as a nightstand but nogo - just too wide.





I did a little work on some more jewelry today. I got one set done with some huge mother of pearl buttons and cool little glass beads - I'll throw it into the Etsy shop tomorrow.




I also made some covers for throw pillows that go on the new couch but match my redone Blue/now Green chair.





Just a simple pocket cover, nothing fancy, No buttons zippers or snaps, just an overlap of fabric - sew easy ;P





Finally my Bag o Zippers, coutesy of our trip out to visit Cupcake. You'll also see the vintage Cookie Monster lunch bag. My Mom got it at a thrift shop in Albany a couple years back for the munchikins but I have laid claim to it - its my new socks-in-progress bag. hee hee

4 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

"C is for cookie, is very good for me..." or something like that. I really only remember the Ladybug's Picnic song. That one rules.

3:21 PM  
Blogger ChickenBetty said...

"Well they talked about the high price of furniture an rugs, and Fire insurance for Ladybugs. Ladybugs 12, at the Ladybugs picnic. 1, 2, 3 - 4, 5, 6 - 7, 8, 9..."

3:54 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

"...10, 11, 12, and they all went down, to the Ladybug's Picnic. They all jumped rope but the rope did broke, sat around the fire tellin' knock knock jokes..."

7:17 AM  
Blogger ChickenBetty said...

Wicked! Thanks for the laugh :)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family