togbean's place

Friday, September 15, 2006

Sit Down You're Rockin the Boat

These are ALL the staples and tacks that I took out of old blue. I saved about 3/4 of the tacks. I will use them to attach the dust cover peice under the chair for which I'm using the seat cover in the old fabric.








Found these few threads stuck under a tack on the back of the chair. I thought this was all that was left of the old fabric, but I was wrong...





Lurking under the blue covered buttons was the original fabric! I've kept them as is -I'm telling you, they'll go great with the new couch.





I found this little tag tucked under the stuffing. Makes me think of an old Sears & Roebucks catalog order, my Mom suggested Woolworths. Cool stuff.




Here she is getting dressed.







You betta work! Turn to the left, now turn to the right. Work! Covergirl!






I'm a model you know what I mean and I do my little turn on the catwalk.






I still have to hand sew the back peice into place and tack on the bottom bit but I am a very happy lady. I have my chair back in the house. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I have a chair to be recovered, but it's my knitting chair & I haven't stopped knitting long enough to recover it yet. The job you did is beautiful! Wish you were around to help me with mine. Or kick me into action to get it done, hehe.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family