togbean's place

Friday, March 02, 2007

You Don't Send Me Flowers

 

Yesterdy was my one year blogoversary! Yeah ME :)
(the lovely image above comes from the good folks at Havana Street - check em out)

I had a long day at work but the first meeting of my Crochet 1 class was a big success and all the ladies went home with swatches to work on for the next week. I can't wait to start them on Granny squares next Thursday.
The Grumble's last day at her preschool is today. Next week she starts at the same care center as her sister, now they'll have some time together each day *sigh*.
Gotta go get ready for the day
Toots

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Happy bloganniversary! I think mine was in January, but it past without me really noticing. *sigh*

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family