togbean's place

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Last Picture Show


 My Bean got Twinkle Toes for her birthday - little purple ballet slippers. She was pleased as punch.

I apologize for my recent absence from the blog world. There has been a split in the works and Today I call it a soft opening - it will be official this weekend.

Togbean's Place will now be the home for family and life related bits and pieces and all my crafty work will now live over at Chicken Betty.

By Saturday my blogroll and links here will all change over and may of them will be moved over to CB. Unfortunatly as the new Blogger has made the rounds I have lost  connections with many blogger friends - Please visit me over at CB so we can reconnect!

I'm looking forward to the refreshing boost that I feel when posting on the new site and I promise to return to previous post frequency soon. Thanks for sticking with me!

Toots

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I'll see you at Chicken Betty's!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family