togbean's place

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Two for the Road

There is a decided lack of crafting proof on this here blog lately. I do promise, as one of my new years resolutions, that I will get back to makin things in 2007. Look for the photographic proof in the next week.

This was the munchikins favorite pic from our Xmas photo session. Needless to say it is NOT the one we have sent to relatives. They are both back over at my Mom and Sis' place for the next few days - Hubby and I aren'y quite sure what to do with ourselves on a weeknight with no kids. !?!






Sorry - I just can't get over this guy. WOmen find him attractive? Maybe its like the Tom Hanks thing and its not really "him" but the character he's playing that is attractive. I mean - look - at those heavy lidded, "I'm going to get you, and not in a good way." eyes. *shiver*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Chicken Ginny and I adore her. Altho, she looks very much like the "Partridge in a Pear Tree" and not a chicken, LOL. Must be the bling & clothes she's wearing, huh? BTW, the munchikins are soooo cute. I like seeing siblings hugging each other ... sisterly love. And once again, I want to comment about those wonderful white blouses being turned in "art work" with the embroidery you did. So nice with the matching skirts. And adorable on the girls!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think he is good looking at all. Never have. He looks "dirty" to me, and not in the good way.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

Leo was kinda cute when he was younger, during the 'Titanic' era I suppose. But yea, never did it for me either. Tom Hanks just seems like a really nice guy. But definitely not a heart throb. While we're on the subject, I've never found Tom Cruise attractive either. He's always driven me nuts.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family