togbean's place

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Turn, turn, turn

Alright, here we go with posting everyday this month: Last night was trick-or-treat at the in-law's place. Once the kids finally got the hang of which houses to go to (the ones with lights on!) it was hard to hold them back. At about the eight house the Grumble saw the light and shouted, "C'mon! This house is doin it!"

Elina from Barbie Fairytopia and Tinkerbell.

Some of you will remember last years Little Mermaid and Cinderella.

My little woodland pixies.

Dumbo and one of the pink elephants - pay no attention to what will probably be the only picture you ever see of me on this blog :)



Tomorrow: mittens, Koigu, duckfeet, and other goodies from the great white north.
(Gah! I started this post at 8pm - stop messin with me Blogger!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I bought Koigu today! At Colorful Stitches. What are you using it for? I'm getting fingerless gloves. I'll send you the link. They are an adapation from a Knitty sock pattern. Oh hang on... I'll just go get the link now...
http://craftoholic.blogspot.com/2006/03/mermaid-gloves.html

11:31 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

Yay! They got there!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family