togbean's place

Monday, October 23, 2006

Girl With the Weight of the World in Her Hands

The Hubby had some time with the Grumble on Saturday while I was at work and The Bean was on a Girl Scout trip, she's a Daisy :) Doesn't he take a nice picture.





The Hills Are Alive...
And you can see UMass' Library in the background, over there on the left. This was the spot of one of the night caches that they did a last weekend. The Hubby decided to go up and see it in the daylight.




He and I had the same thought this weekend, this is his...








...this is mine.










Rhinebeck was great - I'm not. Something nasty has taken hold of me today. I'm off to get The Bean on the school bus, down some vitamins and suffer through a day of work. I'll try to post tomorrow about the trip - thanks again Cupcake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

family