togbean's place

Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's in the Bag

My friend Furniture Polish, who I made this and this for, works for this lovely lady making these lovely bits. I'm totally into the Sally Skull Denim Tote!
And look at this:

The tomato!!

AH. Yesterday was my last day with Barnes & Noble - I can't say I was sad. Too much drama the last year, too much! I'm really looking forward to Monday and Webs ;)
We are free of munchikins right now, they're both with grandparents since last night, Ah. They'll be home this afternoon so there's things to be done. Dishes, laundry, traveling down to the In Stitches charity show - I love when little knitting groups do good things. I'm off to judge a speed knitting contest and show some stuff in the fashion show, all for charity - The Hubby is going to do the grocery shopping, hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

family