togbean's place

Friday, August 18, 2006

Tea for Two


The munchikins decided that they wanted to have a tea party this afternoon. We have just finished watching Fairy Tale: a true story . This is the second time they've watched it and though they seem to lose interest a bit in the middle, they are rapt during the "fairy" parts. They also took full advantage of the dress-up set that Grumble got for her birthday. 15 some-odd interchangeable and mix-matchable pieces = 2 girls with lots of fancy options for tea parties.

I thought I'd include the Grumble's sock in progress in the pic. The cup and saucer the girls gave me seems as though it was tailor made for this yarn :) As much as I would love to work just on this sock all weekend... I have a pair of Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls to put together for our friend's birthday this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

family