togbean's place

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Natural Woman

The Grumble's birthday is right around the corner and I have promised her a Cinderella babe since I started making them back in January. So, for your eyes only, here is Cindy in her bad-as-ya-wanna-be scullery maid get-up. I have deliberatly left this mostly unfinished with raw edges - it just seems to work. I still have to finish the ball gown but I have begun to piece it together and it is cute!

A while back I told you about the little pillowcase tops that I had embroidered for the girls and here they are. Yes, that is a chocolate ice cream stain next to the strawberry that just won't come out but who cares. Its summer, she's (almost)4 and it's just too hot to worry about it.

Lots of work stuff going on this week so I'll be kept away from the computer for most of the week. I hope to have some stuff to show you by the weekend. Ciao.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

leave it to you to dress her in her "cinder" clothes. can't wait to see the ball gown!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1:52 in the AM! Good Lord, "P..d S..m" when do you sleep????

1:29 PM  
Blogger ChickenBetty said...

What is this "sleep"? I know of no such thing

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pillowcases are adorable. My mom did that for travel pillows for my sister and me when we were kids. We each got cats (at our request because we loved our cat so much) but hers was in one pose and mine was in another.
Cinderella is looking lovely!
It would be awesome if we could visit each other sometime soon... ...

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family