togbean's place

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Feed Me

I meant to post this last night but I got caught up in finishing the bunny - she's done.These are two very happy kids - though it may not be evident from the look on the Grumble's face. That look actually means, "Momma, I'm trying to eat. Stop telling me to smile so you can take pictures!" I do have several pictures with both of them smiling, but again, this is a closer reflection of who my kids really are. By the way, the meal - my kids dream dinner! mac n' cheese - shells NOT macaroni, battered - NOT breaded - fish sticks with homemade tartar sauce and strawberries with a touch of sugar and cinnamon. To quote my girls, "This is the best ever!" And how can you resist the little school lunch trays! I had to have them - even if they are from the Evil Empire.

These are some of the goodies we got at the farm we went to with our friends yesterday before the Bean had a meltdown because she was too hot. Some yummy eats are in store for tonight!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o'kay, so....mac & cheese, fish sticks, strawberries....what's the white stuff???! just so you know, definitely Papa on the left and Mama on the right:)

11:23 AM  
Blogger ChickenBetty said...

That's the homemade tartar sauce, of course!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family