togbean's place

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dancing Queen

OK, no pics tonight. I can't find the camera, it must be in the Hubby's caching bag and I have too many other things to do anyway. Got to get ready for the big Peel & Squeal(our yearly shrimp and ribs barbeque)this weekend, not to mention the Grumble's birthday party (ballgown for the Cinderella babe and some finish stitching on a stuffed bunny - pink).

Remember the last summer olympics? Remember the "rythmic gymnastics"? The chics dancing around with the ribbons? Picture my munchikins doing that to ABBA but replace the arena floor with my small cramped living room, add in a pile of laundry, and replace the ribbons with the Hubby's boxers.

That's my night in a nutshell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life!!!!
what "joyous sprites" they are.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family