togbean's place

Saturday, July 29, 2006

If You're Going to San Francisco...

The heat has broken and after a few hours of air-conditioned bliss at work I felt a little creative. Of course it helps that we have a birthday party tomorrow and we need to bring a gift. One of the girls school mates has a big picnic party tomorrow and I have a bit of a reputation for handmade stuff.


I whipped these up after I got home tonight, while I was catching up with the Hubby on his day. They are simple felt flowers stitched over elastic bands. So easy, so cute. I think I might make some for me :)


Please forgive the color discrepency. I just couldn't get a good pic in focus with the flash on for the close up of the backs. The first pic is much truer to the colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

family