togbean's place

Friday, December 08, 2006

Our House - Madness

Have you seen these!?!
The lovely lady over at Bella Dia has inspired me. I NEED to make these little houses! I think I'll challenge Cupcake to a house a month challenge for 2007. It will be SO neat to have a whole little village to put out next holiday season :)






I also need to get you all some pics of the other stuff I'm working on. I finished a new cabled hat for the Bean tonight - mittens and scarf next. The Hubby is stopping by the store tomorrow to check on a horrible yarn that I found in Pixie Corner(and the warehouse) - Orange Blaze Camo Fleece yarn!! No, I'm not kidding and it is only $2/ball. I need to sew up the munchikins holiday dresses so we can take pitures of them in the dresses, and a few other bits and bobs before I hit the holiday wall. I'm not feeling stressed or rushed . . . yet. Check back on me sometime next week.

Oh! And get your e-mails in if you want a chicken. One week left to enter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

OOOoooooo, are those houses made of felt??? I love felt! And, come to think of it, I also love houses! Too cute. Where did you find those?

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I get the patterns for the houses for my friend Sammie in Georgia? She would love to make these. She loves working with felt. She doesn't have a computer ... M-m-m-m, maybe she could make a house for me each month & I could post it? Hehehe

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family