togbean's place

Monday, December 04, 2006

High Feather

Oh, my little feathered friends. You make such a cute pile of chickens. All my little holiday chickens have been boxed up and sent off the their intended recipients. Nine little boxes going in many different directions: Brooklyn, Oakland CA, Providence RI, Minneapolis, Alexandria VA, Vancouver, Washington DC, Louisville KY and the Netherlands. WooHoo!




Hanging out here, in their natural habitat, we have the Holiday Chickens:Henrietta, Hilda, Helga, Heidi, Hortence, Harriet, Hannah, Harper, and Hester. Snuggled in with their sister chickens are the Give-away Girls: Gertrude, Ginny and Gladys.



I had fun making these mini versions of Chicken Betty but I'm glad to be finished with the fowl for awhile :) I'm sure I'll be making a few more for the holidays but this week I'm working on some felted potholders, some robot dolls - NOT from Wee Wonderfuls! my robots are based on drawing that the Bean did last year. I'll hopefully have some pics soon. I'm also working on a sample vest for the store, and hat/scarf/mitten sets for the munchikins and the Hubby.


OK!! If you are interested in having one of these lovely ladies living at your home...drop me an e-mail!! I will accept entries until next Friday, 12/15/06. I'll have each of the kids and the Hubby pull a name out of a bucket and we'll ship you a chicken! International entries are welcome.
togbean*at*charter*dot*net

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Really nice chickens for the tree! I'd love one!!

BTW, now I know why you haven't posted in awhile... busy sewing up a storm. Nice work.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Dena said...

Love the chickens.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family