togbean's place

Monday, November 06, 2006

Sunshine Day

I love this show.

I love this show like I used to love West Wing. I sit on the couch in jittery anticipation of the completely unfunny yet totally relevant and intelligent banter between the characters. Dialogue that doesn't just hit my funny bone but nails it, everytime. This show is a shining example of why the sitcom has failed - jokes aren't funny, life is funny. I feel like I'm 13 again, staying up late to watch the 1989 American Music awards, seeing GNR win and watching drunken Duff and Slash swear their merry way through the closing music and frantically cut to announcer with the throw to comercial. Giddy with stifled laughter and the shakes - the "Holy Carap! that is funny" shakes. I love this show.

This is what I'm working on to keep my mind off the fact that my Beetle car won't go into reverse and we're going to have to put more money into it - yay:(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it too! I haven't watched Monday's yet but it's on my Tivo...

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family