togbean's place

Monday, December 18, 2006

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money

If I were to experience a colorful soft and fuzzy nightmare about pengiuns it would look like this:
These were made by the lovely Jenn who was part of my group (#28) in the holiday ornaments swap. The penguin that I recieved is the little mint colored fellow just to the right of center. The kids made sure he was front and center on the tree so I'd see him every day. Don't get me wrong I can appreciate all the work that she put into the little guys and I can see why everyone is fawning over them, she did a lovely job - I just have penguin-phobia.

If you'd like to, go check out the flicker group to see all the 400+ amazing ornaments that were swapped this year :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

That would be akin to having my tree adorned with fish. Lovely, precious, handcrafted fish, which to me would only symbolize, not the warmth and merriment of the holiday season, but rather the purest of evil.
And on that note, I just wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Crafty New Year!! I hope you feel better soon and have a lovely holiday. Until '07...

9:50 PM  
Blogger Dena said...

I wonder if this is similar to Cirilia's frog-phobia.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they're adorable!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family