togbean's place

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Scarborough Fair

I made it into the first issue of Yarnival!

Go check out all the wonderful bloggers that made the inaugural issue. I am so proud, and humbled to be included with all these talented people. I have also added ALL (I hope) of my fellow participants to my "goodstuff" list over on your left. That way, even if everyone forgets about the Yarnival, you will always find your way back to them. Hooray!

A special Thank You to Rhonda, The Stitching Nut, for posting about the Yarnival back in July. If she hadn't I wouldn't have entered - Thanks Lady.

Entries are being accepted for the second issue so submit now - just follow the link above. WHeeeeeee....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kudos to you!!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family