togbean's place

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Let the Sun Shine

Happy Solstice Everyone!!
To celebrate the day I thought I'd share the needle felted items that I made on Monday night at the Mega Bookstore Knitting Group. My good friend April stopped in to teach us all the basics of needle felting. Everyone got to make this little acorn. Mine is about the size of a silver dollar. Everyone had a great time watching these hairy little balls of raw wool turn into little acorns and we had very few bleeding fingers in the process!
Well, it's a beautiful day, the munchikins and I are headed to the castle park for the midday and then back to splash in the pool before the day gets too hot.
Enjoy the turn of the season!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Nicholas said...

Looks like I missed some fun!

Kristin

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family