togbean's place

Monday, June 19, 2006

B B B Baaaaad

So I'm a bad blogger - 11 days, no post - so what?
Come over here and make somethin' of it ;P

The camping trip was great! All we could say the whole time was, "Ah. No kids." Nobody tells you before you have kids that you will come to relish absolute quiet, that NOT being asked for help at least twice an hour will be a relief. Ah. No kids.
I also found this great piece of needlework tucked away at my mom's place. She picked it up at a yard sale somewhere. I'm thinking of reworking it with some slight additions and updated colors.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Nicholas said...

Hi Sara:
I'm so excited you made that pillow! Great!
Don't forget the invite to come up and see the animals w/ the kids. We got four goats tonight. I'll post a picture soon.
KN

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

family